Perth has always been top destination for domestic and international visitors alike. With its natural wealth and cosmopolitan lifestyle, you won’t run out of things to do.
Below are some tips on how to plan a trip to Perth and the places you shouldn’t miss when visiting:
A Place to Call Home
A city tour is a must when visiting Perth. What’s amazing is that you can visit the finest beaches, and fishing and sailing areas are just 15 minutes away from the city. Don’t miss King’s Park, which offers panoramic city views and is surrounded by 1,000 acres of greenery. There’s also nothing like coming home to a comfortable place after a long day of sightseeing, so remember to book a hotel in advance. It is also better since doing so allows you to enjoy lower rates.
Exploring Perth on Wheels
Hire cars in Perth from AriesCarRental.com.au and other car rental companies is prominent because of the freedom it allows. You can go wherever you want, whenever you want to. Just turn on the GPS and you can travel with absolute ease. Stop when you see an interesting view or attraction by chance. You can even visit nearby cities if you want to.
Must See Sights
Perth is a city with many sights to be seen and experiences to be had. With well-planned streets, you can explore this compact city without any difficulty. Here are some sights and activities you must not miss when visiting Perth:
- Enjoy a picnic and watch a movie at King Park’s outdoor cinema
- Watch a magnificent play at His Majesty Theatre
- Shop your heart away on King Street
- Dine and drink with friends on Beaufort Street
- Visit PICA and Perth Art Gallery to see creative and inspirational artwork
- Feel like a kid once more at Adventure World
- Swim at City Beach and Cottesloe
- Check out the creatures at Penguin Island
Don’t miss these breathtaking views and awesome activities to get the most out of your time in Perth. Get your friends to come along to enjoy the time of your lives together.